The Accelerated Step Change Initiative
The Accelerated Step Change Initiative (ASCI) supports exceptional, breakthrough projects that are not otherwise eligible under existing ARENA programs.
These projects have the potential to lower the cost or increase the use of renewable energy technologies in Australia in a way that is not currently being developed locally.
New applications for the program are now closed.
Please refer to the Information Manual to determine which documents are required for your application.
- Budget and Funding Sources Form (XLSX 50KB) | (PDF 59KB)
- Risk Management Plan Template (PDF 179KB) | (DOC 110KB)
- Knowledge Sharing Plan Template (PDF 622KB) | (DOCX 75KB)
- Intellectual Property Management Plan Template (PDF 323KB) | (DOC 59KB)
- Declaration of Compliance for Construction Activity (PDF 118KB) | (DOC 98KB)
- ASCI Funding Agreement (PDF 803KB) | (DOC 373KB)
- Compliance Table Template (PDF 65KB) | (DOC 138KB)
- ASCI Guidance on calculating Levelised Cost of Electricity (PDF 313KB) | (DOCX 4MB)
- ASCI Self assessment tool for Commercial Readiness Index (PDF 3MB) | (DOCX 6MB)