Wind energyProject Resilient Wind Energy for Telecommunication Sites
This Small Wind Conference presentation looks at the challenges with micro wind turbine control including ability to maintain the turbine at peak performance and survival of the turbines during storm events, both mechanically and electrically.
- Introduction to Hyland 920 Wind turbine
- Commercialisation of research journey
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency Grant
- Application of Micro turbines
- Battery improvement from Hybrid system
- Complication of control of Micro turbines