About the workstream
The Distributed Energy Integration Program (DEIP) Access and Pricing Workstream examined how network regulations could evolve to address emerging challenges and optimise opportunities from distributed energy for the benefit of all energy users.
The workstream engaged with industry through several collaboration activities to:
- define customer centred, equitable and efficient network access and pricing principles
- consider alternative DER access and pricing models
- support the creation of momentum for any necessary reforms
The Access and Pricing Working Group facilitated an industry consultation process which involved three workshops attended by 120 continuing participants and six reference group meetings attended by 30 industry representatives. The Working Group consisted of:
- Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS)
- Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
- Australian Energy Regulator (AER)
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Energy Consumers Australia (ECA)
- Energy Networks Australia (ENA)
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC)
- Total Environment Centre (TEC)
Government Roadmap charts a course for Australian bioenergy with $33.5 million funding boost.
Get insider knowledge with the latest findings from ARENA’s project portfolio.
As well as helping companies to meet their customers’ sustainability expectations, SEA Electric’s Bill Gillespie tells us the growth of electric trucks offers fleet operators a way to make “extreme” savings on their fuel bills.