We are committed to being accessible to all
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency aims to make the information on this website accessible to all users.
This website has been designed and built to ensure that:
- it works well on popular web browsers
- download times are minimised
- all users, including those with disabilities or technical limitations, can access and use the information
- it is in accordance with the Digital Service Standard and the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Document & file formats
There are many documents and media files available for download on this website.
Documents are often available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To access PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Download Adobe Reader for free if you do not already have it installed.
Information is made available as web pages where practicable. Where downloadable files are used, we have taken steps to ensure where possible that alternative formats are also available.
- Navigating with a keyboard
- Navigating with a screen reader
Government Roadmap charts a course for Australian bioenergy with $33.5 million funding boost.
Get insider knowledge with the latest findings from ARENA’s project portfolio.
As well as helping companies to meet their customers’ sustainability expectations, SEA Electric’s Bill Gillespie tells us the growth of electric trucks offers fleet operators a way to make “extreme” savings on their fuel bills.