We are committed to being accessible to all
The Australian Renewable Energy Agency aims to make the information on this website accessible to all users.
This website has been designed and built to ensure that:
- it works well on popular web browsers
- download times are minimised
- all users, including those with disabilities or technical limitations, can access and use the information
- it is in accordance with the Digital Service Standard and the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Document & file formats
There are many documents and media files available for download on this website.
Documents are often available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To access PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Download Adobe Reader for free if you do not already have it installed.
Information is made available as web pages where practicable. Where downloadable files are used, we have taken steps to ensure where possible that alternative formats are also available.
- Navigating with a keyboard
- Navigating with a screen reader
CSIRO Roadmap points to big energy storage gap
A new report, supported by ARENA funding, finds renewable energy storage must expand massively and diversify if Australia is to achieve net zero by 2050.
ARENA passes $2 billion funding milestone
Just months after celebrating the 10th anniversary of its foundation, ARENA has passed another major milestone.
IPCC report offers stark warnings and a path of hope
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warns there is a rapidly closing window of opportunity to secure a liveable and sustainable future for all but also offers hope of progress in areas that ARENA is committed to reforming.