We are committed to being accessible to all
This website has been designed and built to ensure that:
- it works well on popular web browsers
- download times are minimised
- all users, including those with disabilities or technical limitations, can access and use the information
- it is in accordance with the Digital Service Standard and the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
More information can be found below:
Document & file formats
There are many documents and media files available for download on this website.
Documents are often available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To access PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Download Adobe Reader for free if you do not already have it installed.
Information is made available as web pages where practicable. Where downloadable files are used, we have taken steps to ensure where possible that alternative formats are also available.
- Navigating with a keyboard
- Navigating with a screen reader
Do you have a question?
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the accessibility of our website.
Sydney’s Maritime Museum has sailed into the future by installing cutting-edge lightweight solar panels on the roof of one of its Darling Harbour buildings.Read more