The Australian Renewable Energy Agency aims to make the information on this website accessible to all users.
This website has been designed and built to ensure that:
- it works well on popular web browsers
- download times are minimised
- all users, including those with disabilities or technical limitations, can access and use the information
- it is in accordance with the Digital Service Standard and the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Document & file formats
There are many documents and media files available for download on this website.
Documents are often available in Portable Document Format (PDF). To access PDF files, you need Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Download Adobe Reader for free if you do not already have it installed.
Information is made available as web pages where practicable. Where downloadable files are used, we have taken steps to ensure where possible that alternative formats are also available.
Navigating with a keyboard
If you are not using a mouse to navigate this website, you can navigate on the keyboard by using the TAB and ENTER keys:
- to select a link, press TAB + ENTER
- to go back, press SHIFT + TAB
- to browse forward, press TAB key
Navigating with a screen reader
If you are using a screen reader program, you will find the ‘Skip to content’ link helpful. Each page on this website has a link that says ‘Skip to content’.
Following this link will skip over the page header and skip over the navigation menu to take you straight to the content of the page.
The page header and navigation are repeated on every page so this avoids hearing them again and again.