How we are governed
We were established by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency Act 2011.
We are governed by the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
- ARENA (General Funding Strategy) Determination 2021
- Australian Renewable Energy Act Regulation 2016
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Determination 2012
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (Consequential Amendments and Transitional Provisions) Act 2011
- Strategic priorities
- Legislation and regulation
CSIRO Roadmap points to big energy storage gap
A new report, supported by ARENA funding, finds renewable energy storage must expand massively and diversify if Australia is to achieve net zero by 2050.
ARENA passes $2 billion funding milestone
Just months after celebrating the 10th anniversary of its foundation, ARENA has passed another major milestone.
IPCC report offers stark warnings and a path of hope
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warns there is a rapidly closing window of opportunity to secure a liveable and sustainable future for all but also offers hope of progress in areas that ARENA is committed to reforming.