Ask us a question
Help us to answer your question.
- Read the question prompts carefully
- Answer all fields marked with a star
- Click the submit button.
- +61 1800 804 838 (Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AEST)
- +61 (02) 6159 7992 (Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AEST)
- ARENA, GPO Box 643, Canberra, ACT, 2601
Other contact requests
- View our locations
Canberra: NewActon Nishi, 2 Phillip Law Street, Canberra City ACT 2601
Sydney: Level 18, 20 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Melbourne: Level 13, 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
A new aquatic centre in Melbourne’s west is showcasing low emissions technology powered by renewable energy.
Australia’s potential to become a renewable energy exporter is taking a big step forward via its largest renewable hydrogen plant so far, to be built in the Pilbara.
Logan City Council has taken an important step towards its target of carbon neutrality with potential extra income from its sewage treatment.