Demand responseProject United Energy Distribution Demand Response
This document is the United Energy Demand Response Project Performance Report for the ARENA Advancing Renewables Programme – Demand Response programme.
This report documents the major achievements of the project since the release of the last milestone report. These achievements include completion of:-
- zone substation works with DVMS enabled and performance tuning undertaken at these sites;
- low-voltage remedial works to tighten voltage distributions and maximise demand response delivery;
- AEMO tests to confirm United Energy’s demand response reserve capability for the last summer period;
- delivery of RERT demand response services for AEMO on two occasions – 24th and 25th January 2019;
- development of a draft capability diagram for the operation of the DVMS; and
- knowledge sharing activities relating to the findings of the project during the period.
To minimise duplication of content, this report should be read as a continuation of the previous milestone reports.