- Start date
13 April 2023
- Closing date
14 September 2023
Hydrogen Research and Development Funding Round
- 1 Step 1 - Read the program guidelines
- 2 Step 2 - Observe the key dates
- 3 Step 3 - Prepare your response
The Hydrogen Research and Development (R&D) Funding Round seeks to support the commercialisation of renewable hydrogen through innovative R&D in renewable hydrogen production, storage and distribution technologies.
How it works
The Hydrogen R&D Funding Round is a competitive funding round under our Transformative Research Accelerating Commercialisation (TRAC) Program. The Hydrogen R&D Funding Announcement details the process we will use to fund projects under the TRAC Program. Key documents for the Hydrogen R&D Funding Round include:
The round has 2 streams. Applicants must select one as their focus:
1. Hydrogen and Hydrogen Vector Production.
2. Hydrogen Storage and Distribution.
Key dates for the Hydrogen R&D Funding Round are outlined below. Please note that these are subject to change at our discretion. For more details, refer to the Funding Announcement.
- EOI Open Date: Thursday, 13 April 2023
- EOI Due Date: Thursday, 1 June 2023 at 5:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
- Full Application Open Date: Friday, 28 July 2023
- Full Application Due Date: Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 5:00 PM AEST
The dates represent the current timetable for the Hydrogen R&D Funding Round. We retain the right to amend proposed timelines and stages of the Funding Round at our discretion.
How to apply
3.1: Applicants wishing to submit a Full Application are required to fill in an online application form via the ARENANet portal.
Note the following requirements:
- Text must be a minimum size 11, Arial font and normal margins must be used (2.54cm)
- Adhere to the page limits as specified in the online application form.
- Hydrogen R&D Funding Announcement (PDF 553KB)
- TRAC Program Guidelines (PDF 382KB)
- Funding Agreement Template (PDF 679KB) | (DOCX 178KB)
- Risk Management Plan Template (DOCX 51KB)
Got a question? Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document below in the first instance. If your question is not answered in this document email email@example.com.
Note: We will not be provide assistance or collaboration on proposals during the EOI or Full Application stage, but may update this FAQ document as needed, to provide further guidance.