International Engagement Program Guidelines
Access to world-leading information can improve Australian research outcomes and the commercialisation of technologies. Through the International Engagement Program, up to $5 million in grant funding will support Australia’s participation in international platforms, and co-ordinate the wider distribution of knowledge gained.
ARENA invites applications for funding to support Australian participation from;
- Current representatives to eligible International Energy Agency (IEA) Technology Collaboration Programs (TCPs).
- Leading experts who have an interest in eligible IEA TCPs which have no current Australian representation.
- Researchers with an interest in eligible Mission Innovation Challenges.
- Smart Grids Innovation Challenge
- Affordable Heating & Cooling of Buildings Innovation
- Oceans Energy Systems TCP
- Off-Grid Access to Technology Innovation Challenge
- Converting Sunlight Innovation Challenge
- Monash University
- Australian Association for Hydrogen Energy
- Solar Heating and Cooling TCP
- Bioenergy TCP
- PV Power Systems TCP
- International Energy Agency Hydropower Technology Collaboration Program
- IEA Technology Collaboration Programme PV Power Systems